SOLAR THERMAL PANELS FOR COMPANIES
Kresco is the specialist in the design, construction and maintenance of solar thermal systems for companies. The Kresco Management has many years of experience in the sector of Renewable Energies, as well as the Technical Team and the Back Office.
Kresco deals with the marketing and installation of technological systems for the reduction of energy consumption (electricity or gas) for the business segment. Specialized in the sector of installations for the production of sanitary hot water through the installation of solar thermal systems, Kresco offers its customers expertise, experience and services. Kresco, also, supports financially its customers present throughout the national territory. Kresco’s mission is to reduce the energy costs of its customers by increasing their competitiveness on the market.
Kresco operates with exclusive partnerships for the Italian market with the leading manufacturer of solar thermal technology Heat-Pipe at international level and co-invests with its end customers supporting their growth and their competitiveness..
Kresco takes care of all the steps necessary to make a company more efficient, competitive and environmentally sustainable, providing directly to the analysis, design, installation and maintenance of the plants for energy production or saving.
- Develop solutions to improve the energy efficiency of organizations (companies, public entities);
- Apply the best solutions by virtue of the customer’s real needs;
- Reduce energy costs;
- Increase the competitiveness of companies on the market;
- Save resources and reduce the environmental impact;
WHAT IS A SOLAR THERMAL SYSTEM?
- A Solar Thermal system transforms solar energy into thermal energy (heat) which, accumulated inside a system, is able to produce hot water both for sanitary uses (for showers, kitchens and room washing), and as an addition to existing heating. The Solar Thermal is a simple, mature and reliable technology with systems that have an average life of over 20 years. It’s a simple and inexpensive way to make your company more efficient and save on energy costs.
WHY INSTALL A SOLAR THERMAL SYSTEM?
REDUCTION OF CONSUMPTION UP TO 80%
- A solar thermal system allows the cost of producing domestic hot water to be reduced by about 60/80%. The savings generated by the use of hot water produced by a solar thermal system for non-process activities (washing, cleaning, showers) allows the company to free up important resources to be allocated to other activities or investments.
STATE INCENTIVES AND FISCAL BENEFITS
- A solar thermal system can benefit from the incentive of the Thermal Account 2.0 provided by the GSE in about 24 months in the form of economic reimbursement.
- Kresco co-invests in the project by anticipating the value of these incentives thus eliminating the risk of problems or delays in the delivery phase.
- The Solar Thermal system is also an instrumental asset and, as such, can be depreciated in the financial statements.
- The installation of a solar thermal system gives the company an impetus towards eco-sustainable innovation, making it greener than its competitors and more attractive to end customers.
ADVANTAGES FOR THE CUSTOMER
REDUCED INITIAL INVESTMENT
- Kresco intervenes by participating in the investment and supporting the client financially so as to considerably reduce the initial expense and eliminate the risks of delay in the collection of the GSE incentives.
IRES OR IRPEF RECOVERY
- Thanks to the 140% super-amortization the customer will be able to recover further tax reliefs in terms of IRES or IRPEF.
- A solar thermal system allows the cost of producing domestic hot water to be reduced by about 60/80%.
- Receptive Sector (farmhouses, hotels, restaurants, etc.) at the service of showers for customers, kitchens, washing activities of service areas.
- Sports Sector (gyms, tennis clubs, sports associations, etc.) in support of showers for users and in support of washing rooms.
- Industrial Sector for the production of domestic hot water for washing rooms, staff showers and rinsing of work tools. In particular, with applications in the agro-industrial sector such as dairies, sausage factories, slaughterhouses, wineries, fruit and vegetable companies, fishing companies and in the manufacturing sector such as paper mills, textile companies and shoe factories.
Describe your needs by trying to insert as many details as possible.
We will contact you as soon as possible.