Born in January 2009 in Lido del Sole, Consorzio Gargano Ok joins companies working in the tourism sector on Gargano and selected for their professionalism and experience.
The mission of Gargano Ok is the coordination and the synergy of member companies in order to promote the territory and enhance its cultural, historical and naturalistic heritage, so improving the quality of tourist offer and stimulating the tourist to visit the Gargano.
One of the tools of Gargano Ok is the web portal www.garganook.com, created not only to increase the commercial visibility of associated companies and the relative offers, but also for making know the territory, showing the different themes of a holiday on Gargano, the events, the initiatives, the many itineraries by go across and the various excursions by undertake in Gargano National Park.
Gargano Ok also participates at International Travel Fairs, organizes events on the territory and undertakes in tourism marketing strategies above all taking advantage of the new technologies.
The organ that holds the management and control of Gargano Ok is the Board of Directors, chaired by the President, and the Partner’s Meeting.
The members of the Board of Directors are:
Bruno Zangardi (Tour Operator Zangardi Tours)
Franco Diurno (Park Hotel Villa Maria)
Graziano Trimigno (Società Navigazione Trimigno)
The Partner’s Meeting is composed by:
- Maria Basile (Hotel Residence Arianna Club)
- Giuseppe Somma (Sunrise Animation)
- Salvatore Gianluca Zangardi (Leone pubblicità)
- Vincenzo Di Giorgio (Camping Village Lido del Mare)
- Pasquale Trotta (Palace Hotel San Michele)
- Vincenzo Trotta (Villaggio Baia del Monaco)
- Giovanna Lapescara (Royals Gate Hotel)
- Francesco Di Nunzio (Farm Holidays Agri-Costella)
- Umberto Russi (Ferrovie del Gargano)
- Michelina Dota (Lubrichimica)
- Stefania Delle Fave (Hotel Garden) e (Hotel Borgo Marina)
- Marco Buompastore (Villaggio Uliveto) e (Villaggio Cala del Principe)
- Gelsomino Silano (Home Security System)
- Michele Donataccio (Ittica Donataccio)
- Aldo D’Apolito (D’Apolito Bevande)
- Giovanni Antenucci (Festopolis)
- Antonio Iantoschi (Erbolinea)